April 26, 2011

Lonely

Lonely
I’m alone on my stage
There’s no on that can see me or hear me

The lights are started shining.
White lights,
Red lights,
Green lights,
Blue lights,
All lights.

They make me feel special by the way
They are pointed on me.
The way they are dancing with their colors on me.

They want me to take the damn mic of the stage.
When I lay my hands on the mic.
The lights are started to shine so bright like never before.
Shining so bright that makes me go blinding.

I’m hearing peepz screaming their lungs out.
Screaming my name.

And when I start my swagger
I see their faces full of joy.
It makes me feel good .
Makes me want to do more
And never stop anymore.

But oops!
When I start feeling home.
The lights started fading down
And peepz going out.

I panic and start acting crazy.
I can’t believe what’s happening.

Now the lights are out.
There’s no one that can see me or even hear me.

Now I’m again alone
In this left out home.

Made by mina

26.04.2011

3 comments:

  1. Wow, did you made this? It's beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really thoughtful, it's great how you bring the story to life.
    I could hear it :)

    ReplyDelete