April 25, 2011

My love

this text is a very special text.
i made this for my hubby for valentine.

he is very special and uniek i love him all my life.
....................................................................................................................................................................

My love,



My love for u is so strong that even when a  hurricane
Wil approach me i wil stil stand with my two feet on the ground

I love you soo much i love your smile your way of talking and the way you respect people
The way you know me thats something very speciale to me.

You are the reason that i learned to get up and fight and i learned to respect myself
And you learned me to get to know myself thank you for that .

Waiting for the day til we wil be toghter.
Hours are passing away days and months and we are stil apart.

My heart is singing this song becouse its missing you.
Come to me and take me in your arm and let my heart rest.

Your the only one that knows how to calm me with your voice and your words.
Your the only one that knows whats inside my head without saying to you a word

I miss you soo much i cant stand being without you
Without my second half your the one for me .
The one that i want to be with whole my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment