April 25, 2011

Waiting

Waiting..


I feel like im locked,
Like i cant do what i want,
Like im stuck in a nightmare where i cant go further.

I feel like i just learned a week for a test for school,
Like my head is full of all the information i just learned.

I always say after rain there wil come sunshine
But now i feel like there is a storm that doesnt go away for a long time.

my glas of water is overflowing .
Every day few drop more till my glass wil flow.

But i wil not give up and i wil wait for my sunshine.
I wil wait for the moment when i can empty my glass,
I will wait to make my test and pass,
I will wait for the nightmare to go away and go further in my life.

I wil stand strong no matter how much the time will kill me
No matther what people wil do, i wil be myself and wil say to myself
Just few months more then i wil be free and wil be strong like never before.

9.03.2011 by mina

No comments:

Post a Comment